The plumbing specialists at Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain offer expert sewer repair and cleaning services at a competitive price for customers in and around the Fredericksburg area. If you suspect a problem, seek help immediately to prevent further and more extensive damage to the sewer lines.
As part of our sewer repair and cleaning services, we focus on several things, including:
- Broken Pipes – Due to frozen ground, natural settling, or shifting soil, pipes can crack, puncture, and even collapse.
- Blockages – We also look for blockages caused by foreign objects and grease buildup that would prevent water from flowing normally.
- Corrosion – Over time, pipes begin to deteriorate, which causes blockages and waterflow restriction.
- Bellied Pipes – Our sewer repair and cleaning services also can help with bellied pipes. In this case, a section sinks, which causes a valley to form where waste and debris collect, restricting the flow of water.
- Leaks – When the seals between pipes break or decay, water escapes to the ground in the surrounding area.
- Root Intrusion – Roots from shrubs and trees often cause problems for sewer lines. As they grow in and around the pipes, they create clogs that stop water from flowing.
- Off-Grade Pipes – This means the pipes have corroded in some way due to outdated or poor-quality material.
Especially when it comes to something like damaged or broken pipes, you want experts on the job. Using different types of equipment, one of our licensed plumbers focuses on the area involved. Depending on the suspected problem or area of the pipe, he or she will use a dye test or a specialized camera that transmits live video to the surface.
Damage Beyond Pipes
Not only do our professional sewer repair and cleaning services fix problems with the pipes, but they also prevent significant damage to other things. If you have a leaking sewer line and wait too long to have the issued rectified, you could experience damage to your floors, cabinets, drywall, and more.
Even worse, any wet area as the result of a leaking pipe becomes a breeding ground for mold and mildew. Very quickly, a small spot can grow to a massive problem that puts people’s health at risk. The best way to prevent further damage is by having one of our professionals take care of any issues and keep the pipes clean.
Signs of Trouble
The biggest challenge for home and business owners is knowing when to seek expert sewer assistance. If you notice water either draining slowly or standing in a sink, bathtub, or even the dishwasher, there is an excellent chance that you need help. You might also notice a slight sewer smell coming from one of the drains.
If you recently bought a home or it has been a long time since you had the sewer system checked, take that as an indicator to reach out to The Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain. Whether the culprit is a toy flushed down the toilet, hair clogging a drain, the buildup of grease or oil, or weakened or damaged pipes due to age or substandard quality, we will take quick action to find and fix the problem.
For superior sewer repair and cleaning services in Fredericksburg, contact us at Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain right away. We will send a licensed expert to your home to assess the situation, followed by making the appropriate suggestion. We also highly recommend you have an annual maintenance check performed to ensure the pipes work optimally. Call today for outstanding service for any Fredericksburg plumbing service you may need!