Plumbing Services from Your Expert Plumber in Arlington, VA
Plumbing issues are some of the things you have to deal with from time to time. Thankfully, you don’t have to address these issues alone; The Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain is here to help. Let a plumber in Arlington, VA, from our team provide all the solutions you need.
With nearly 40 years of industry experience, our highly qualified team can perform plumbing repairs efficiently, as we have seen and fixed virtually every plumbing issue imaginable. Count on us to arrive quickly, listen to your concerns, and offer lasting plumbing solutions at an affordable price.
Never Attempt DIY Repairs
One of the joys of property owners is taking on DIY projects around the home. However, when it comes to your plumbing, it’s best to leave the job to the pros at The Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain. Your plumbing systems feature interconnected systems, mainly hidden from sight. Even something minor like a dripping faucet or a clogged drain can worsen if not assessed and addressed by a professional plumber. It’s easy to overlook crucial steps or accidentally create new issues that will be more time-consuming and costly to resolve. But when you work with The Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain, you can rest assured the job will be done right the first time. We’ll go above and beyond to restore your peace of mind. What’s more, we keep all rates competitive and upfront with all services we provide.
Tips to Avoid Common Plumbing Issues
Although it can be difficult to prevent every plumbing issue from occurring, you can take a few steps to avoid most of them. Here are some of them:
- Clean your drains and pipes at least once a month
- Prevent debris from entering drains
- Avoid dumping grease down the drains
- Drain your water heater regularly
- Install a sump pump
- Check for leaks frequently
Let Us Address Your Plumbing-Related Concerns
Every plumbing problem can necessitate emergency plumbing services; that’s why we recommend you call us for repairs even when the problem seems minor. Common general plumbing issues we address include:
- Reduced water pressure – Low water pressure usually indicates a leak. We’ll track down the source of the leak and offer a long-term solution.
- Clogged and backed-up toilets – Flushing baby wipes, feminine products, cotton swabs and other items that shouldn’t be flushed is a common cause of toilet backups. Our team will use a safe and effective method to reinstate normal flow.
- Broken fixtures – Over time, your plumbing fixtures will leak, lose efficiency, or get damaged from age-related deterioration. We’ll inspect your plumbing and let you know if repairs will be possible or if replacement is the best option.
- Leaks – These can occur under the slab or around pipe joints, water-based appliances, and fixtures. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to locate and repair leaks.
Benefit from Our Top-Notch Plumbing Team
At The Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain, we strive to establish long-term relationships with our clients. Regardless of how minor or complex your plumbing needs are, rest assured our highly qualified plumbing company will be there for you and will never leave until you’re completely satisfied.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with the leading plumber serving the Arlington area.