Your Leading Local Plumber in Falls Church, VA
When you have a problem with your plumbing system, regardless of what it is, you want to get it fixed fast and in a way that will prevent it from coming back. Thankfully, nobody makes this easier than The Pipe Doctor Plumbing & Drain. We are the leading local plumber in Falls Church, VA, because we address all plumbing needs and exceed client expectations.
We have been providing professional plumbing repairs in Falls Church, VA since 1984. Count on us to stop that drip, fix your water heater, get rid of that clog, and address any other plumbing issues you need so you can resume your daily routine.
Always Avoid DIY Plumbing
With a lot of information on the Internet, there’s a temptation to skip the “plumbers near me” search and handle plumbing projects yourself instead of hiring a plumbing company. However, DIY plumbing is more complicated than you may think. Without the right training, equipment, and experience, you could end up with a flooded basement, busted or broken pipes, and other additional costs. But when you work with The Pipe Doctor, our plumbing pros will work meticulously to provide the best possible solutions.
Ways to Avoid Common Plumbing Issues
Here’s what you can do to avoid emergency plumbing situations:
- Flush the right things- only human waste and toilet paper
- Check for leaks
- Flush your water heater regularly
- Install drain covers
- Avoid chemical drain cleaners
- Schedule regular drain cleaning services
- Reduce water pressure in shower jets
- Insulate your pipes
- Install a water softener
The Plumbing Issues We Address
Common plumbing issues we frequently encounter include:
- Leaks – If you notice or suspect a leak, contact our team. We provide expert leak detection and repair.
- Broken Pipes – Age-related deterioration, temperature changes, construction-related damage, and ground movements are among the many reasons your pipes may need repairs. Our team has the equipment and skills to provide busted pipe repair services.
- Broken or Outdated Fixtures – If you’re having trouble with your faucets, toilets, garbage disposal, and other plumbing fixtures, contact the pros at The Pipe Doctor. We make repairs when possible. Also, we got you covered if it’s time for new fixtures.
- Sump Pump Failure – Keep unwanted water out of your crawl space or basement with professional sump pump installation, repair, and maintenance services from our team.
- Broken Water Heater – We repair, install, and maintain all makes and models of water heaters, including tankless units.
- Well Pump Repair – We can keep your well pumping correctly with our fast and professional well repair, maintenance, and installation services. You won’t have to worry and ask “How does a well pump work” because we’ll provide you with solutions.
- Low Water Pressure – Clogs, mineral deposits, and other debris can quickly accumulate in your system and cause low water pressure. We’ll help you know the cause of the problem and make repairs to restore full water pressure.
Contact Us Now
As the leading plumbing team in Falls Church, VA, we go above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs. We respond quickly to your service call, arrive on time, and troubleshoot the problem quickly. Once we identify the emergency plumbing problem, we provide upfront pricing and the most appropriate solution before starting any project and leave a clean working site behind when done. What’s more, we’re properly licensed and insured for your added protection; we stand behind our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Schedule your appointment by calling us or completing the online form.